How to Apply
To apply for a grant please download the application form below:
PLEASE NOTE, THE NEXT TRUSTEE BOARD MEETING IS ON 5 MARCH 2024 AND THE CLOSING DATE FOR GRANT APPLICATIONS IS 8 FEBRYARY 2024. Completed Applications must be received no later than 10.00 am on the closing date. Please try to submit your application at the earliest opportunity to allow us to process it. Late applications will automatically be moved to the June 2024 Trustee Board Meeting.
- Please complete the form fully, including date and signature sections. We may not be able to proceed with your grant application if questions are only partially answered or if the project description is incomplete. Please limit your application form to a total of 10 pages to support our review process.
- Please attach the latest sets of audited accounts, including balance sheet, to your application along with any documentation supporting the estimated cost of the project (such as contractors quotes and reports).
- In addition to the above, you may also attach appeal leaflets and project literature in support of your application.
- Please note that we may not be able to determine the outcome of your application if the above mentioned support documentation has not been provided to us.
- We will acknowledge initial receipt of your application via email and inform you as to whether it was successful or not within 3 working days following each quarterly review meeting.
Grant Application Form
Please note that you will need Microsoft Word version 2007 and above to open and edit the DOCX file. Please save the file, complete the form fully and forward it to us, along with the required supporting documentation, at: [email protected]
If you are unable to download or open the file, please download the PDF version, print and complete by hand, before scanning and emailing it to us at the above mailbox.
Grant Application Form – PDF Version
We do encourage all applications to be made via email but understand that, on rare occasions, this may not be possible. If this is the case, please post the complete application pack to:
Congregational and General Charitable Trust
PO Box 1111
Lincoln LN5 0WJ
Charity Registration No. 297013. A Limited Company registered in England No. 2114948