How to Apply
To apply for a grant please download the application form below.
CLOSING DATE FOR NEXT APPLICATIONS IS 15th NOVEMBER 2018
- It is important that your complete the form satisfactorily. You may be refused a grant if you leave any relevant questions unanswered, if we cannot read your writing, or if any part of the documentation is in a language other than English.
- You will need to attach your church accounts including balance sheet, and any documentation supporting the estimated cost of the project.
- Appeal leaflets and project literature will be helpful; but you must fill in all the details requested on the form. It is not enough to write “See attached document”.
- You may be refused a grant if the only accounts you submit are those for the project; or if you fail to show the church’s capital assets, or any other grants you have received.
- The receipt of the Application Form will be acknowledged, preferably by email. Please provide a contact email address, if possible. Otherwise we will use regular postal mail.
Grant Application Form
Please note that you will need Microsoft Word version 2007 and above to open and edit the DOCX file. Please save the file, complete the form and return the completed form to us via email to email@example.com
If you have an earlier version of Microsoft Word, and have trouble downloading and opening the file, please download this PDF version, print and complete by hand.
Grant Application Form – PDF Version
The completed form can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to our Administrator:-
Congregational and General Charitable Trust
PO Box 1111
Lincoln LN5 0WJ
Charity Registration No. 297013. A Limited Company registered in England No. 2114948